Dear diary

Monday 23
Dear diary, today was a strange day, I think that it was a little bad.
I woke up and I went downstairs to the candy shop and I opened it. After two hours a little girl came and asked to me some tissue paper , I went to search it and when I was going back, I saw the girl stealing two chocolate bars that were on the bar of chocolate. I didn't say anything to her but I was surprised about what the girl had done, I was thinking about how to tell the girl about was she made but I didn't tell her. In midday I was thinking about how to tell her that she can go to prison and i thought to prepare a letter to her telling what will happen, then I put a mirror to see what the girl would do the next monday. When I finished writing this, i will go to sleep.
LOVE


Monday 30

Dear diary. Today was a horrible day, one of the worst of all my life working in the candy shop. I was all the morning waiting for the girl to come and to ask me two tissue paper and when I went I saw her stealing and reading the letter that was on the bar of chocolate, but it wasn't that like, the girl didn't appear so I went to sleep. After some hours I went to the shop and I saw rosa shouting to the girl, I slpa Rosa and the girl went outside


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El principio del final

Mi año en Arte